The first step in pushing your new or old business out on the web is giving us a call we are here to help no project too small or too large just call us and tell us what you need to achieve
Obtaining a virtual tour for your business or private website couldn’t be easier. The process is quick and simple, implemented with the minimum of fuss and with little impact on your daily work routine. There are three options but all begin with a consultation via phone or personal visit to you business. We provide three options;
We provide you or your website team with a complete ready built tour for you to host on your website for a single, one off payment.
We host the tour on your behalf for a low monthly fee with an agreed minimum term.
We upload your tour to Google's servers under their StretView | Trusted programme using our Google accreditation.
A Google Business View Tour represents an unprecedented and cost effective marketing opportunity for your business. At just a fraction of the cost of a print or radio spot, your tour will be online indefinitely - and the cost per click? £0. Monthly fee? £0. Your Tour will be hosted by Google on their own servers.
1. Contact iOmage to set up a free consultation Contact us via email or phone on 0151 653 3016 or Mobile on 07828590700 We will visit your premises, conduct a survey, agree a price and book a date for the photo shoot.
2. Shoot the images You prepare your premises for the shoot, make the place look its best. Ensure it is well stocked and well staffed. We shoot the virtual tour which can take from an hour to half a day depending upon requirements.. We shoot any additional material including the outside of your premises, your company logo, menus, accreditations etc. Payment is made on the day of the shoot and can be cheque, cash, or BACS payment.
3. Process the virtual tour We process the images from the virtual tour ready for publication. Any additional material, images or media are iincorporated as required and final approval for project agreed.
4. Publish the Tour We publish your virtual tour or furnish your website provider with the files to publish online.
5. Make sure you are satisfied We will visit you to ensure complete satisfaction with the virtual tour.
As of June 2016 Facebook can now accept single Panospheres or extracts from a Virtual Tour to be "Posted" or Shared on your "Facebook" pages for even great impact on your friends and followers. This means you can promote you business with a single high impact Panorama which we can create for you on site in minutes.
M-F: 7am - 9pm
07828 590 700
Address The Basement Studio 47 Balls Road, Oxton, Merseyside CH43 1UT